SACR October Meeting
- Invited talk by Arthur Reeves on "Breaking down barriers: how to overcome the challenges of learning": learning and memory
- Election of new members
- Brief update on SACR business
- Training officer post
- Opportunity to BYOB and chat
Saturday 23rd October - SACR in person practice at Glasgow 11am-2pm
- Depending on numbers interested, we may have to divide into sessions to help limit the number of people in the tower.
- If you wish to ring in the tower, please note that you must be confident in ringing heavy bells as it will not be possible to have anyone standing by.
- There will also be handbell ringing in the cathedral halls at the same time.
- Face coverings will require to be worn in the Cathedral and tower unless guidance changes.
- We would suggest that all attending should take a lateral flow test within 36 hours prior to joining the event. Lateral flow tests can be obtained free of charge https://www.nhsinform.scot/illnesses-and-conditions/infections-and-poisoning/coronavirus-covid-19/test-and-protect/coronavirus-covid-19-get-a-test-if-you-do-not-have-symptoms.
Saturday 23rd October - virtual practice using ringing room 3.30pm-5pm (zoom link to follow in due course)
- In addition to ringing at Glasgow, we will also have a virtual practice using ringing room during the afternoon. Everyone is welcome to attend this - whether or not you have rung in person in the morning.
We do hope that you will be able to join us for the Friday evening and for one (or both) of the events on the Saturday.